Perforated Window Stickers ‐ One Way Vision (60/40) (Large Format Adhesives Printing)
Window Perf is an adhesive-backed, perforated synthetic substrate with full color printing on one side. It is designed to let you put your printed message on a window visible from the outside but still be able to see out from the inside. You can use it on architectural glass and side or rear automotive windows. For automotive use, please check local regulations. Window Perf comes in a range of sizes from 1' x 1' to 150' by 53" (inches) and can be laminated. If using Window Perf for an automobile, we highly recommend lamination to keep dirt out of the holes.
Be sure to check local zoning and vehicle codes before applying.
Note: Minimum order is $39.50.
Because of the wide potential size range of our large format products, there are additional file setup considerations. Proofs are typically shown half size. For other details, please review the file setup section carefully.
Due to material, all substrates may expand or shrink from batch to batch, which makes exact cuts very difficult. We do not recommend borders. If you would like borders, please make sure they are at least 2" thick. We will not reprint if the borders are not exactly the same on all sides after cutting.
The most common order options are 4' x 8' on 50/50 Perforated Adhesive. Window Perf is printed in full color on one side (4/0) and can be laminated.
Window Perf is designed to let you put your printed message on a window visible from the outside but still be able to see out from the inside. You can use it on architectural glass or automotive glass. Your advertising doesn't have to block your view to get the message out.
Consider adding a QR code to your design to link directly to additional online information. This can be a great way to provide more detail than you would want to cram onto your Window Perf. Since a QR code can link to an online message, you can change the online message without the need to reprint the QR code.
Our standard sizes, listed below, are the most popular in the industry:
Available in custom sizes ranging from 1' x 1' up to 150' wide x 53" high.
50/50 Perforated Adhesive
Great for both outdoor and indoor use, Window Perf is designed to display a printed image viewed from the outside while still allowing people on the inside to see through the window. The adhesive is strong enough to hold the display in place without leaving excessive residue upon removal.
Check local laws before applying to a vehicle.
Full color (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black as above) on the front and no printing on the back. A typical example of this is a poster.
Lamination is not available for this product.
Explanation of Turnaround Time
Turnaround times begin when the proof is approved. Please note that turnaround time does not include shipping or mailing time. You may select from available production turnaround times and your preferred shipping time as you place your order.
Our products are the same great quality for every turnaround time we offer.
2-4 Day Turnaround
If you order a proof (Online PDF or Hard Copy Proof), your turnaround time begins as soon as you approve your proof in our system. If you order "No Proof, Run As Is" (only recommended if you are certain you want us to print what you sent as is), your turnaround time begins as soon as your order begins the imposition process. Once your order is in imposition, you should receive an email with your estimated order completion date (does not include shipping or mailing).
Files must be uploaded before the cut off time. If you request a proof, you must approve your proof by 4:00 p.m. in the time zone your order is produced for turnaround time to begin.
2-4 Day Shipped Orders
Orders will ship between 2 business days after 4:00 p.m. and 4 business days if you follow the guidelines.
Files uploaded after the cut off time will be processed the following business day.
This product comes fully finished.
Large Format Quantity
To see available quantities, click on the "Quantity" dropdown menu in the pricing calculator.
To request a custom estimate, click "Estimates" at the top of the page.
PDF stands for Portable Document Format. This template can be imported into: InDesign, Quark Express, Illustrator, Corel Draw, and many other content creation programs.
JPEG stands for Joint Photographic Experts Group and is a basic raster file format. This template is recommended for Photoshop.
EPS stands for Encapsulated PostScript. This template is recommended for advanced Illustrator users only.
For detailed information about advanced file setup, please click here Click Here
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file. Click here to see our preferred PDF settings.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- All fonts need to be outlined or embedded. For more information on fonts, please Click Here
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don't place crop marks inside the work area.) For more information on crop marks, please Click Here
- Artwork should have 1/8" (0.125") bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge. For more information on bleed, please Click Here
- Safe Area is the 1/8" (0.125") area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge. For more information on safe area, please Click Here
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8" (0.125") inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.For more information on borders, please Click Here
For detailed information about advanced file setup, Click Here
Please click the link below for an explanation of file orientation.
Bleed and Safe Area
We require that you extend any images that run up to the trim line a minimum of 1/8" (0.125") past the trim line to create "bleed". Depending on what program you use to create your file, this may or may not change the total image area of your file. Programs like Photoshop that do not allow the creation of "bleed" or the addition of crop marks will require an image area that is 1/4" (0.25") larger than your desired final overall image area in both dimensions.
Safe Area is the 1/8" (0.125") area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge. If you choose to make less than this minimum clearance, we will NOT be responsible for items that are cut off in this area.
For detailed information about advanced file setup, please Click Here
Proofs and File Check
- Online PDF Proof: You will be sent a link to view your proof via email. Please keep in mind that this is only a proof for content and positioning; the color on your screen may vary from the color of your final product, depending on your monitor and viewing conditions.
- Hard Copy Proof: The Hard Copy Proof can either be picked up on-site or shipped to you. Please keep in mind that this is a proof for content and positioning and is not printed on your actual job stock. Color may vary slightly when printed on the stock you ordered. When ordering a Hard Copy Proof, you will receive a complimentary Online PDF Proof, as well.
- No Proof, Run As-Is: This option is for the industry professional who is certain their project is ready to hit the press and does not require the additional security of a proof.
If our prepress department sees anything questionable with your file, we will contact you via email with our concerns. Should prepress email you, please note that your job is not considered fully submitted until you respond to this email. This should be factored into your turnaround time.
Please Note: The charge for our technical team to review your file when first submitted is included in the price of your order. If they note technical concerns with your file, they may email you with their concerns so you can upload a corrected file. If subsequent uploads still contain errors, you may be charged an additional prepress fee to review your file again.
For detailed information about advanced file setup, please Click Here
Design Online is currently not available for this product.
If you would like to design your Window Perf but would prefer not to handle the designing yourself, this option is ideal. Simply supply the information you would like to appear on your design. We will handle the rest!
ASAP Reprographics' Graphic Design Service!
Our team of graphic designers understands the importance of a great design coupled with the technical realities of prepress and printing. Our on-staff graphic design department will take your ideas and information through a creative process which combines art and technology, resulting in a high-quality finished product. We create fully custom designs that help represent your company, brand or product in a professional way. We believe that your image is our image.
Whether you need customized business cards, brochures, stationery, postcards, flyers, vinyl banner design or simply prepress adjustments to existing artwork, we do it all.
Please contact us for an estimate. We will get back to you in a timely manner with an estimated cost to do your project. We look forward to serving you.
Graphic Design Fees
Our Graphic Design Services are based on the following fee structure:
— Artwork design revisions, alterations and changes; 15 minute ($22.50) minimum.
— New design; 30 minute ($45.00) minimum.
- $3.00 — Additional PDF Proofs per PDF page (i.e. Additional 12 page proof would be $36.00).
- $5.00 — Additional Digital Printed Proofs ( per 8.5" X 11", per side ).
- $10.00 — Re-RIP of any file. (Multi-page products like catalogs subject to higher rates)
eep in mind that this price is estimated and includes limits on the amount of images and revisions that can be made before incurring additional charges. We will notify you prior to performing any services that cost more money.